Read the instructions carefully before filling the SAP application form. No further corrections to data obtained/filled in SAP-2023 application form will be entertained after the submission of the SAP-2023 application form. Please take adequate care before submitting the application form.
Note: Please note that all documents must be uploaded in (Size - Maximum 1.5 MB and File formats - .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .pdf, .docx, .doc) and if there are multiple documents to upload in a particular field, candidates should make a single file including all of those documents to upload in the portal.
Keep the following documents in hand before filling the application form:-
- Soft copy of the Photograph (200 KB to 500 KB)
- Soft copy of the Signature (50 KB to 200 KB)
- CAT 2022 Score Card
- 10th & 12th Marksheet with a pass certificate
Graduation related certificates:
Graduation Marksheet of all semesters/years.
Degree Certificate is required for those who have completed the graduation on or before 2021.
A Provisional Degree Certificate is required for those who have completed the graduation in the year of 2022 but have not received the degree certificate.
Those who are in the final year graduation, she/he should upload the bonafide certificate as per the format available under the Download format section, which will be obtained from the competent authority.
Any other degree/certificate/marksheet - Master/Professional Qualification as mentioned in the SAP form.
Work Experience (If any):
Work experience certificate and Relieving Letter is required for all the past organizations/companies the student has worked with.
Service certificate is required from the current organization's/company's letterhead & issued by an appropriate competent authority with the seal and signature for those presently working. In case, if a service certificate is not available, please provide the offer letter/Joining letter with a first-month payslip and payslip of the latest two (2) months.
SSC/ HSC/ Equivalent/ Diploma:
- For computing percentage of marks obtained in SSC/10th/Equivalent examination and HSC/12th/Equivalent/Diploma examination, the total marks of all subjects that appear in the mark sheet/grade sheet should be considered for the overall percentage calculation, irrespective of the respective boards regulation (specified in CAT 2022 application as well).
- Maximum Marks (inclusive of all subjects) indicate the summation of maximum marks of all subjects (including electives, if any). For example, if there are five subjects with 100 marks assigned to each subject, the candidate should populate the `Maximum Marks (inclusive of all subjects)’ placeholder as 500. Total marks obtained (inclusive of all subjects) indicate the summation of actual marks obtained by the candidate in all subjects (including electives, if any). For example, if the candidate has obtained 450 marks by adding individual marks obtained in the five subjects, the candidate should populate the `Total marks obtained (inclusive of all subjects)’ placeholder as 450.
Example A: If Maximum Marks = 600. Total Marks Obtained = 421 then Aggregate Percentage = 70.16666. This needs to be rounded off to 70.17.
Example B: If Maximum Marks = 600. Total Marks Obtained = 416 then Aggregate Percentage = 69.33333 This needs to be rounded off to 69.33.
- For graduates and postgraduates, the aggregate percentage of marks awarded by the Board/Institute/University will be treated as final. If the Institute/University does not award the aggregate percentage of marks, it will be calculated based on the marks obtained in all subjects listed in the mark sheet.
- If any Board/Institute/University awards only letter grades or CGPA without providing an equivalent percentage of marks on the grade sheet, the candidate should obtain a certificate from the Board/Institute/University specifying the equivalent marks or the conversion procedure, and the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on this procedure as certified by the respective board/University/Institution.
- If any board/University/Institution confirms that there is no scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate's CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- If you have more than one Bachelor's degree (for example B Com + LLB or BA + B.Ed.) then select the check box “Click here if you have more than one Bachelor's Degree” & fill the details for both the Bachelor’s degrees.
- If you have a Dual/Integrated degree with both a Bachelor's and a Master's (BTech + MTech or BTech + MSc) enter the appropriate details in both the Bachelor's and Master's degree sections.
If you have an integrated degree with duration being 5 years and above, enter the appropriate equivalent graduation details of the integrated degree in the Graduation/Bachelor's details column of the SAP application form and the rest component of the integrated degree in Post-Graduation/Master’s details column of the SAP application form. In case of no such clear Graduation & Master’s components distinction in the integrated degree provided by your Institute/College/University, candidates are free to choose the appropriate bifurcation of the integrated degree between Graduation & Master’s components as they deem fit and the same may be entered in the SAP application form accordingly.
Note: Enter the details based on whether you are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or have completed your Bachelor’s degree. If you selected “Yes”, for Are you in the final year of Bachelor’s Degree? enter the current year and semester of education. Enter the aggregate percentage of marks obtained for the years/semesters of the degree course completed to date.
If you hold a Bachelor’s Degree, compute the aggregate percentage of marks obtained as per the norms of the University/Board. If no norms exist, enter the aggregate percentage of marks obtained for all years/semesters of the degree course.
Other Professional Degree:
Please select the professional degree/s that you have obtained from the list of professional degrees such as CA, ICWA, CS etc.
- If you have not undergone any Bachelor's Degree, then completion of any one of the above professional degrees is mandatory.
- In case of grades/CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure as certified by the respective Board/University/Institution. If any Board/University/Institution confirms that there is no scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate's CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA, and multiplying the result with 100.
Only Full-time remunerative experience after graduation must be entered. Part-time/ Project/ Internship/ training/ apprenticeship/ Articleship/ Pre-graduation work experience should not be entered and will not be counted as work experience.
Experience Related Certificates:
- Work experience Letter and Relieving Letter is required for all the past organizations/companies the student has worked with. The certificate must be on the company letterhead with seal and signature of the competent authority.
- Service certificate is required from the current organization's/company's letterhead & issued by an appropriate competent authority with the seal and signature for those presently working. In case, if a service certificate is not available, please provide the offer letter/Joining letter with a first-month payslip and payslip of the latest two (2) months. Please merge individual files into a single file and upload the same on the website.
- In case a candidate has worked or is working in the unorganized sector, the candidate has to provide the cash voucher or the bank statement as a proof for the salary with the experience certificate.
- In case the candidate is a proprietor or partner of a firm, the candidate has to provide the document proof such as the income tax for the relevant period and a certificate of registration for doing a business from the municipal corporation or appropriate authorities such as MSME certificate issued by Govt. of India, Udyog Aadhar Registration Certificate, Partnership deed of the firm duly signed by all partners and GST registration certificate.
- Work-experience data till 31st January 2023 will be considered for SAP 2023 and further admission processes. Therefore, kindly upload your work-experience details afresh again in this SAP 2023 portal.
- Candidates can use an existing valid (NC-OBC/SC/ST/EWS/DAP) certificate issued by the issuing authority in any format. In case a format is needed, a candidate can use the format provided on the SAP website's landing page under the 'Download Formats' section.
- The NC-OBC certificate should be valid at the time of SAP-2023 Registration. However, candidates are required to have a valid certificate at the time of admission to respective IIM.
- In the case of EWS, the certificate should be valid at the time of SAP-2023 Registration (based on the income for FY 2021-22). However, candidates are required to obtain a fresh certificate based on the Financial year 2022-23 as the same is required to be submitted at the time of admission to respective IIM.
If any changes are required in the data submitted in CAT-2022 for 10th or 12th/HSC/Diploma, kindly fill the same in the appropriate section of SAP-2023 portal and upload the updated document in the corresponding section. For Bachelor’s/Master’s/Professional Qualifications, data is sought afresh in the SAP-2023 application form.
Please ensure to provide correct data in the SAP-2023 application form as no further change request will be entertained after submitting the SAP-2023 application form.
Apart from 10th/ 12th/ HSC/ Diploma/ Bachelor's/ Master's/ Professional related educational qualifications, no other information change request/s for data submitted in CAT-2022 will be permitted.
Candidates must declare and maintain a valid and unique email account and a mobile phone number throughout the selection process.
Please check your inbox as well as SPAM or Junk or promotion boxes regularly.